If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic1

Late again :O
Here is my Shabby Chic ATC, I’ve stamped the chandelier with versa mark and embossed it with distress embossing powders. the background I stamped with a text stamp, but then went over the whole card with brown, so it’s a little hard to see. I stamped the bird on some acetate and used brads to place it on the card.

Shabby Chic

Here is Tracey’s lovely Shabby Chic ATC. Tracey’s used a mask for the butterflies at the back, she has also used mesh and beads. Great Job Tracey!

No comments:

Post a Comment