If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, July 9, 2010

WEEK 28 Swirls/flourishes and butterflies

This week we would love to see lots of swirls/flourishes and butterflies. You can do lots of stamping, printing, stickers, what ever takes your fancy :o)

Week28 - Week28 - back

Here is mum’s ATC here is what she had to say about her card

White cardstock stamped (with our fave stamp LOL), then sprayed with Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist. light brown cardstock stamped with butterfly (Stamp-It stamp). A white flower altered with Gel Pens and a red bling for the centre. A simple card

   Lovely Job Mum!

CIMG9999
Here is my ATC. I stamped the butterflies first and then stamped a copy on some scrap paper as to make masks. I cut them out and put removable tape on them and placed them on the ATC. I then stamped over this with my flourish/text stamp. I also distressed and grunged up the edges a bit while the mask was on. I peeled the masks off and sprayed the whole ATC with home made pearl glimmer mist. I tamped the ‘Imagination’ on a piece of card and while the ink was wet I applied Perfect Pearls to it to make the word glimmer. (Click to see it larger and in better detail!!)

Thanks for looking, can’t wait to see what is created :)

No comments:

Post a Comment