If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 30 – Adding Wings

Here we are at week 30 wow! This weeks theme is wings (funny as it corresponds with the topic Marla has just set today for our next inchie swap), this challenge though is to ADD WINGS to something, ie human, cat, dog etc.

Week30 - Week30 - back
here is mum’s ATC, she’s stamped the background and also the cat. Fussy cut him out and made a crown and some wings for it. The butterfly was a embellishment, the border strip is cut from paper.
Love this ATC! Well done.

CIMG0094
Here is my ATC. I used an impress-abilities and sponged distressing ink over it. I then stamped the wing in black distressing ink and added perfect pearls on it. I stamped out the girl and cut her out. I ripped a little dictionary paper and stamped the word ‘style’ at the top.
Thanks for looking :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment