If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 different ATC’s to share

Firstly apologies for me(Liz) being so far behind, being so sick a couple of weeks ago got me very behind lol. I still have to do my girly atc, but I’ve done the background :D

inchie on atc

Here is my Inchie on an ATC. I’ve cuttlebugged and inked the background, glimmer misted some dictionary paper. For my inchie I just coloured some water colour paper, cut out and image and stuck a mini flower to it.





DrinksHere is my drink ATC, it’s a pretty poor painting of a mug LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment