If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two beauties!

  Sorry it’s taken a few days to get these lovely ATC’s up. This is the third (and hopefully last) new computer since Jan, and each time I have to download and set up Live Writer. Which isn’t hard, just annoying ;p
We’ve received two lovely entries. I fear the challenge is challenging a few of us lol.

Autumn

This lovely is from Leesa. I am loving the flowers with stickles! That owl is so cute too! Well done Leesa.

Week 12 Welcome to Autumn

Here is a lovely entry from Marg. The background to this is acrylic painted stitch'n'tear. It looks great Marg!

Tomorrow’s another new topic. Time for me to get creating~!

No comments:

Post a Comment