If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 13 – Animals

  This weeks theme is animals, this might be one of your pets, a favourite animal, or just an ATC containing animals. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Here is mums’s ATC’s, she has focused on her favourite animal. The Elephant. She loves them so much, she has statues everywhere, when I saw this set of stamps for sale I had to buy it for her.
Mum has glimmermisted the background, then stamped it and used bling in the centres. Stamped the elephant and foam mounted him. Used a glaze pen for his blanket eye and head cover.

My ElephantMy Elephant - back 

Here is my ATC. It’s not my favourite animal, but the idea came to me and I went with it. I love this stamp set, it was given to my by Linda, and I hadn’t had a chance to use it. I stamped the bird and the house and cut them out. The house I also stamped on the background, so I didn’t have to cut the string out.
For the background, I used scrap paper that I’d previously cut the flourishes out from. I sprayed my ATC back with adhesive, attached the scrap paper, I let it dry for a little bit before dusting on pearl ex .

CIMG9173
This week there will be  a prize given as we are 1/4 through the year :O

No comments:

Post a Comment