If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wk 19 – Page map

Wk 19

Sorry for the delay with my card. Apart from being slack, I’ve had some other things on my mind this week. Found out on Monday that a friend had passed away. Did manage some inchies, but wasn’t feeling overly creative.
Here is my card. I’ve stamped the bracket and the phrase on some pink pp and cut it out. Stamped the birds on some cardstock and ripped some PP. I also put some stickles on the PP.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Liz, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Hope you start to get your creativity back soon.

    ReplyDelete