If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 18 - I'm running late!


Hi everyone..... well it was my turn to run late this week. It was a busy week and I just lost track of time .... that's my story and I'm sticking to it LOL
I stamped the background favorite stamp of swirls and script with Broken China distress Ink. Cut out the images, mounted them on the pale blue background bazzill, and placed them. The crowns were tinly little chipboard, which I painted gold and decorated with bling. I added a few flowers, one with a small pearl centre, and put some stickles on the petals

No comments:

Post a Comment