If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Week 18 – add a crown

This week you must include a crown on your ATC.

This week I’m on time, but mum has run behind.. LOL!

Add a crown or 2
Here is my ATC.I stamped on the blue ATC a Tim Holz background stamp. Stamped and cut out that boy stamp and added him to the ATC. I’ve cut the centre out of the green ATC, stamped the left over area and added distressing embossing powder to it. Added a little bling to my crown for good measure ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Liz and De, injuries have left me running late again, but here is my ATC for wk 18.

    http://aussiescrapaholic.blogspot.com/2010/05/week-18-atc.html

    Thanks heaps again gal's!! Will try and see if I can manage week 19, but might be late again too, sorry.

    xx Chelle

    ReplyDelete