If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 15 – Vintage

This weeks topic is Vintage. Mum and I both love doing vintage ATC’s, so it’s about time this was our topic.

Here is mum’s ATC. She’s printed out a couple of items and fussy cut the lassy. Mum’s added a beautiful rubbon, a few bling and embellishments to finish the card off nicely.

De VintageDe Vintage back

Here is my vintage ATC. I’ve collaged the background. Put a bit of crackle paint on the edges and distressed the lot with distressing ink. I added some mica flakes around her head and added some randome stickles here and there.

vintage

1 comment:

  1. Hey De and Liz, here is my sub for this week :D

    http://aussiescrapaholic.blogspot.com/2010/04/week-15-atc.html

    Loved this one, I got to use one of my favourite quotes of all time... thank you! ((HUGS)) Chelle

    ReplyDelete