If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Marg's Week 32

This is what Marg had to say about her ATC, and what she did:

"Well that was certainly a challenge! I couldn't think of any colour I disliked. So I looked for some painting pieces that really didn't work and I don't know why I kept them.
Looked in them to see what I could see and came up with "The Nest" and the 3 red birds. It even ended up somewhat 3D. The background was from one piece and another multicoloured bit was punched into leaves and cut up. Thanks again for a good challenge"

Well done Marg, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment