If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Week 32 – Use your most disliked colour!

This weeks challenge is to use your most disliked colour. It doesn’t have to be monocromatic, but it should be mostly that colour.

Purple
I thought this weeks challenge was going to be hard. I am not really a fan of the colour purple and when ever I use it it’s a bit OTT and blurgh lol. 2 weeks ago in the wings challenge I used it(made the same background in purple lol) and was actually happy with it, and I was also happy with my monochromatic swap (for the ATCS4U group), so maybe I’m on a roll with purple and maybe it should be raise a bar in my tastes ;)
I used a impressabilities and daubed on dusty concord distressing ink I also gave a quick spray with gold homemade glimmermist. I stamped on the phrase in black ink, added some flowers and some bling and then added the bird. The bird was cut out using my Caged bird die, it’s made out of a chipboard and painted with dusty concord crackle paint and also ?frayed burlap?. Once it was dry (and cracked up) I painted on a bit of the gold homemade glimmermist that I had sprayed on the card.

This weeks card by mum might be late as she’s been sick the last 2 days. She will make it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment