If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Week 23 – Text

This weeks topic is Text, you must have text on your ATC, this might be dictionary paper, a stamp, patterned paper, handwriting, what ever you like :)
Week23Here is mother’s lovely ATC, the girl, flower, fauna and text are all part of the one stamp, but the harlequin is a different stamp. I am loving that little clock too!
Week 23 Text
Here is my ATC, I’ve kept it fairly basic. I stamped the floral in orange on spotted paper. I stamped the saying in black. I altered a flower by spraying it pink and stamping text on it. Added some pearl ribbon to it and also a pearl. Added pearl ex to the whole card and affixed it with hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment