If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 26 – Recycling time!

Wowo! Here we are at the 1/2 way mark. Hard to believe how fast this year is going. Our theme this week is recycling. You have to put some ‘trash’ on your ATC.. Clean trash of course lol. You can use just one element or you can make your whole card from recycled goods.

2626 back  
Here is mum’s ATC, she has weaved strips of newspaper and although hard to see she has also glimmer misted them. Using the patterned cardboard from an old tissue box mum punched out the flowers with a flower punch. she also hand cut the butterfly from the same box. Well recycled mum!

week 26 recycle
Here is my ATC. I used some advertising material from Spotlight as my base, I went around that with white paint to make it ‘frosty’ on the cup cake at the bag I added some kindyglitz to the balls that were there. From a coffee box I cut out a ‘chunk’ that had people drinking coffee and folded it over for my ‘menu’ and then from the top of the coffee box I cut out the words “cafe” and “menu” to help hold down the folded menu.

This, being the 26th week, is the week the stamps are up on offer. Winner will be decided out of those who have done the most/26 challenges. So far we have Marg on target, and a couple following close behind. Can they catch up? hehe, stay tuned to find out ;)
Good luck with this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment