If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 25’s

Here is my week 25 challenge. I’d actually done mine on time, but had a hard time getting a photo… Put it on the side to do ‘later’ and forgot about it until last night lol.

week 25woman
I used a paint pen to block out some of the background and when that dried I wrote out key works about mum.

Week 25 A Woman in your life - My Inner Goddess
Here is Marg’s lovely ATC! I love the ‘inner goddess’ Marg! It’s a fantastic idea! Well done.

  prize
At about week 13? Justine won the prize, I finally got the prize off to her, so I thought I’d best post the photo :) We have our week 26 prize coming up very very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment