If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Week 24 - Celebrate winter


We are into my favorite time of the year, so this week let's celebrate winter!
Think warm clothes, mugs of warm drinks, winter colours, cheery fires.
My ATC this week is simply a wintery background with a fussy cut of some children in a sled. I have edged it with Kindyglitz (Stickles). I have also put the words "Winter Wonderland" down the side of the ATC.

Celebrate Winter














Here is my ATC for winter. I’ve used the cuttlebug on the top half of the card, stamped the bottom section with a Penny Black stamp and drawn a few snow ‘flakes’. I coloured in the scarf with coloured pencils, the cuttlebugging with silver gel pen and the ice and flakes with a white pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment