If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Newspaper and Paint

Paint and Newspaper

Here is my ATC for this weeks challenge. I glued random spots on the ATC and adhered the newspaper, I let that dry and then ripped up what hadn’t been stuck down. I used the nestablities to make scalloped circles out of newspaper which I then painted with some white acrylic paint, let that dry and then went over the lot with h2o’s. When that dried I wiped over with a damp towel to remove h2o’s off the acrylic paint. Scrunched the circles and then put a brad in the centre.
Can’t wait to see what you do for this weeks theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment