If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 38 - Shabby Chic


We only have 14 weeks of this weekly ATC Challenge left to go.... so if you want to catch up, you'll have to get a wriggle on :)
This week the theme is Shabby Chic.
Both Elizabeth & I like Shabby Chic, so I hope you do too.
Here is my ATC..... I have used a page from an old book as the background, image of a woman, a Tim Holtz Fragment with a piece of 7 Gypsies music paper behind it, brown threads, a couple of beads, some ribbon and four small paper flowers sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The word Mesmerise also sprayed with Glimmer Mist finishes my offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment