If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spring.. Time :)

Time

First up is Justine’s lovely ‘Time’ them for a couple of weeks back. It’s a beautiful alcohol ink background and several lovely clock stamps. Well done Justine!




 

 

Spring

Here is Marg’s lovely Spring ATC, a pretty photo from her own garden!! Great ATC and great flowers!

 

 

Spring times



Here is my Spring ATC. I’ve used 3 stamps from a set and painted them with water colours and Tim Holtz re-inkers

1 comment:

  1. Justine just love you alcohol ink background I love clocks too...such a lovely card
    Pretty garden Marg....I love spring flowers
    Hmmm....and where did you get those stamps Miss Elizabeth? LOL. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete