If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week 39 - Use some Newspaper and some Paint


Well we've done it again! Run late I, I mean. My ATC was ready last evening, but I was too tired to add it to the blog.
You can do as I did and use your newspaper as background and then use paint on the stamped image, you can paint directly on the news paper, or you could even punch out shapes and paint them..... possibilities are endless!
As I said, my ATC has newspaper as the background, I then stamped a butterfly on s scrap of patterned paper, which I then painted with Twinkling H2Os. I dotted around the wings with Glaze Pens. The edges were inked with Timber Brown Stazon, and 2 gold embellishments topped with bling finished my ATC

2 comments:

  1. absalotly beautiful Liz.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Tracey....that's my ATC.... Madame Liz is running later than me :)

    ReplyDelete