If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Great Techniques!

It has been a busy topsy-turvy week this week! Firstly, Elizabeth was away in Queensland on a mini break, and didn’t get home till the Monday.As things began to settle down when along came Wednesday! In the afternoon, Elizabeth  her partner Michael, and I were in my car, driving to the local scrap-book shop. We were ploughed into from behind by a woman driver. Just minor injuries to us, but my car was written off.  :( So things are seriously behind …. but enough of that

Now to this week’s lovely ATCs

Leesa 

First is Leesa’s cute owl ATC. Such soft background colours….. done with alcohol inks. Leesa has put details of how to make those sweet flowers and that really great branch on her blogsite. I am going to try them soon! 

Margaret

Next we have this lovely ATC from Margaret. Margaret has use what is one of my favourite techniques which is collage. I love the butterfly covering the lady’s modesty!

 Marla

The third one is Marla’s really cool ATC. She has achieved the kaleidoscope effect by using  Photoshop elements. This was done with one photo of a pelican, you can read all about it in Marla’s email to the group.

Wk8
Last but not least is Chelle’s entry. Her creative flair at the moment is Motivational ATC’s. I am loving the quote!! I (Liz) need it this week!!

De and Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment