If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Week 9 – Colour Challenge with bling!

This week is a colour combo challenge which must also contain bling. Your allowed colours are Pink and Black.

dede back
Here is mum’s card she has used some Bella diecut butterflies, 3 lovely bling flowers, a clear glaze pen to draw the stems. The fancy edges are made with a punch and the punch outs were painted over because they looked too light.

liz  
Here is my ATC, I found this theme hard. I don’t work with either colour often :O I stamped out the Tim Holtz clowns and Cirque stamp (word one was embossed with distressing embossing powder) I placed a strip of bling at the top and one in the middle of the ATC on the embossed cardstock (embossed with my new folder that I bought with birthday voucher from my best mate). Added the ribbon and brad for a little extra effect.

Good luck with this challenge. I hope to see lots of entries!!

2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite colour combo, for like ever, had loads of fun with this one, thanks girls :D

    http://aussiescrapaholic.blogspot.com/2010/02/week-9-atc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine, hope it's ok
    http://feelslikehomeleesa.blogspot.com/2010/03/week-9-atc-diary.html

    ReplyDelete