If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 7 – It must be love..

Firstly, apologies for taking all day to get these up. I lost the net last night and then couldn’t even find my camera to get things ready for this morning. Was busy out and about all day (even got some good news that I’ll be holding an ATC class WHOOT!).
Our theme this week is Love/Romance. I have to admit I am a little over the love theme, but how could we not have it?

First up is Mum’s. It is lovely isn’t it? The background is glimmermist over mesh, and then the mesh removed. The heart has been inked with distressing ink with a rubon placed on it. There is a lovely stamp on the side. The U R Loved is also a rubon.

 week 7 front week 7  back

Here is my love ATC. I’ve used some Heidi Grace papers, I did various things to spice it up, crackle paint around the edges, perfect pearls, kindyglitz and distress stickles on the hearts and leaves. I used a clear frame for that lovely vintage image and added the heart (Heidi Grace) which I put smooch ink and distress stickles on.
I will be adding a rubon down the bottom, but didn’t know where the one I want was (HAHA!)

Week 7
Hope that you are able to squeeze out just a little more romance. Cant’t wait to see what is done. There may even be a little love go out for some lucky person who completes this challenge ;)
Below is Tammy’s goodies that went postal this week.
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Mine is on my blog!
    http://feelslikehomeleesa.blogspot.com/2010/02/week-7-atc-diary.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is mine, thanks again for the challenge...
    http://aussiescrapaholic.blogspot.com/2010/02/week-7-atc.html

    ReplyDelete