If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love these ATC’s!

Our fist ATC is from Leesa, I love the way you’ve layered your flowers!! Very effective. I really like that you’ve been using your Timmy hammer a bit recently. I haven’t got one.. YET :D

Leesa love
Here is the ever lovely Chelle’s creation. I really love that quote it is so beautiful! Just like the card. I love all that pink! Pretty!

Chelle Love
Last and definitely not least is Marg’s lovely card. I love the colours, I love how the faces are in the pink but the rest in yellows. The stamping and ribbon are great and I love that little heart! Great Job!

 Week 7 Love MargDon’t forget to be eligible for a little ‘love’ of your own just complete this weeks topic before Friday and you’ll have the chance of winning some goodies. No need to have done all of the weeks for this prize ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment