If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

+ 3 homes = a full house?

We’ve already received 3 lovely entries this week.
Please welcome New player Justine. Justine has used mists on the base of her card. Some great stamping for her frame. I love that key!! I am guessing it’s a die cut or maybe grungeboard. Very nice!

IMG_4487

Leesa has made this cute little ATC I just love the house embellishment! The whole piecing of papers to make a scene is just great!! Well done Leesa.

  Week 5

Our last one to show you (for the moment I hope) is from Tammy. Tammy has drawn this great little scene!! I love it Tammy. That’s one awesome sun. Loving that little mail box too, too cute :)

 Tammy_Home

1 comment:

  1. Well let's see if I have more success posting comments this week LOL!
    Justine, welcome. Great ATC... love the key too, one of my favorite embellishments.
    Leesa nice work! Love those little flowers... I love mini flowers.
    Tammy well done, wish I could do great artwork like this.

    ReplyDelete