If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Almost the end of week 1

I’d like to thank the girls that have completed this and the girls who have taken up the challenge but haven’t yet finished. I can’t wait to see what you manage to come up with.

I will post the new challenge tomorrow morning. I hope that you like it and you are inspired!!

2 comments:

  1. I have done this today, I wasn't sure how to send this to you as I am not part of the yahoo group, but you can see it here -> http://aussiescrapaholic.blogspot.com/2010/01/1st-atc-for-year.html

    Thanks for the challenge, and hope I can to next weeks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz, Just checking your blog (got it from Australianatcswaps where I am a fellow member) and came across this wonderful idal of yours. I am scared to commit at this stage but will definitely start doing it anyway. I don't have a blog so how would I get a pic to you when I'm not a member of ATCs4U? My email is margreg@aapt.net.au or I can check back here, which I will do tomorrow to get the next theme.
    Regards, Marg Ware

    ReplyDelete