If you would like to share you achievement, either email me at redcrystalstar(at)gmail.com with the subject ATCs4U Challenge Blog, leave a post pointing to your image or feel free to join our little group. The link is on the sidebar.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two lovely Summer ATC’s

I am so proud of you two!! They are lovely.

Linda that background looks absolutely amazing! I love how you’ve had to do ‘extra’ things as it wouldn’t stand out. I have that problem alot! LOL Go to Linda’s blog to read all that she did.

Vibrant

Leesa, I just love your summer beach ATC. It is so fresh and fun, I can almost smell the sea breeze. The fish are so cute as are the rain drops you’ve used. Go to Leesa’s blog to read more.

Summer Beach For those that don’t know, when we get to week 26 the member(if there is more than 1 the names will go in a hat) who has done the most challenges will get a stamp set from me, +the lovely goodies that Leesa sent along. Leesa runs Fat Cat Scrappin’, (who are hosting their first ATC Swap btw). So big thanks to her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, its lovely to see all these creations coming to life. It feels like ages since I have had an updated gallery to visit and gain inspiration from. I have also put this on my own sadly neglected blog, with a bible quote whatsmore!! Thanks for the suggestions - this one has brought a smile to my face. And funnily enough at the end of December I started getting ideas for the 7G painters trays I plan to do for each child, and one of the blocks just has to be their name and its meaning! S

    ReplyDelete